| | | | | |
Your Ad Here
Report: Bank of America Using Private Firms To Hack And Attack Wikileaks
February 23. 2011
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange
The whistle blowing website, Wikileaks, has published the claim, Bank of America, has been hiring private firms to attack their websites, in an effort to silence them and block a forthcoming document dump on the financial institution. Their claims are backed up by a detailed article on the Tech Herald website.
U.S. President Barack Obama
The article reveals, the U.S. Justice Department, run by questionable Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose primary offshoot is the felonious FBI, headed up by Robert S. Mueller, instructed Bank of America, to retain the law firm, Hunton and Williams, who in turn hired several companies that specialize in hacking and attacking websites they seek to silence.
President Barack Obama and Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, have taken illegal action against Wikileaks, in bids at neutralizing the site and its founder, Julian Assange
Previously, based on experience, the Judiciary Report warned the U.S. government was engaging in illegal hacking activities against Wikileaks, which some thought unthinkable (The Desperation To Silence Democracy/Wikileaks - 12|7|10). However, the article on the Tech Herald website this month, further proves this criminal misconduct is right up the government's alley and misconduct they do engage in.
DOJ head Eric Holder and FBI Director Robert Mueller
How can you claim to be law enforcement, yet you are breaking the law by engaging in hacks and DDOS, in the abridgement of Constitutional Free Speech and Free Press. The Department of Justice/FBI hypocritical instructed the following felonious behavior against Wikileaks:
* Feed the fuel between the feuding groups. Disinformation. Create messages around actions of sabotage or discredit the opposing organizations. Submit fake documents and then call out the error.
* Create concern over the security of the infrastructure. Create exposure stories. If the process is believed not to be secure they are done.
* Cyber attacks against the infrastructure to get data on document submitters. This would kill the project. Since the servers are now in Sweden and France putting a team together to get access is more straightforward.
* Media campaign to push the radial and reckless nature of WikiLeaks activities. Sustain pressure. Does nothing for the fanatics, but creates concern and doubt among moderates.
* Search for leaks. Use social media to profile and identify risky behavior of employees.
Your Ad Here
Aisha | Aisha Blog | Aisha Blog Archive | Goodison Trust | Sonustar | Sonustar News | Justice And Truth | Judiciary Report | Sound Off Column | Celluloid Film Review | Consumer News Reviews | Compendius | United Peace Initiative